buck fire creations

Sunday, February 26, 2017

If you want to catch more of my day to day stuff feel free to check out my Instagram! I post on there almost daily, with things like sketches and work in progress pictures of my current projects 


Posted by Unknown at 5:12 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

.

.

About Me

Hey! Im Koby
I currently work with a lot of textiles, such as crochet and soft toys. I also make and design characters for a variety of projects, running through comics to video games.
You can contact me via:
buckfiirecreations@gmail.com
You can also find me at these places:
Instagram: instagram.com/buckfirecreations
Etsy: etsy.com/uk/shop/buckfirecreations

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  February (3)
      • If you want to catch more of my day to day stuff f...
      • I little while before Christmas I helped organise ...
      • I've recently taught myself how to crochet granny ...
  • ►  2015 (8)
    • ►  December (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.